THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My past few days (and then some)

I'm bored so you are about to receive an update on me. Don't like it? Well why on earth are you on here to begin with? So obviously you are interested.

ANYWAYS today I went to resubmit and application at Medieval Times. My friend couldn't find my other one. So I went to leave it in the office since he told me not to leave it at the window. I go in there and wait for a receptionist. She never came. But some lady in an MT polo with a walkie talkie came in and asked me what I wanted. I told her and she told me to take it to the window. I tried explaining to her that my friend instructed me to leave it with the receptionist but she was lame and just kept suggesting to put it in the application box or at the window because "the receptionist may not get it if you leave it on her desk". Well I left it on the desk anyways because where the hell else would it run off to. But yeah that lady was not very nice and she just made me nervous leaving it where I was instructed to.

I went to Disneyland yesterday with my friend Brittany and her friend Mike who actually was a really cool guy. Reminds me of Harold from Harold and Kumar. Except only half asian. But he too was interested in film and we talked about it for a while. He really wants to collaborate on his script (as in have me act and POSSIBLY be the cinematographer). He also offered to help on the current script I'm getting started on. Problem is hes moving in a month. But this and the youtube show I'm making with my friends is really inspiring to step up my game. I haven't made a real video in FOREVER. Literally like over a year or two. If I want to ever achieve my true dream of being a director its not like this. But I really have faith in the script I'm going to start (if you are curious read my last post). And it was encouraging when he told me that he really liked the premise of it. And I know I can use it to throw in some good moral lessons and messages.

I realized I'm writing the events of my life backwards so I will continue that by mentioning the previous night. I was hanging out with Cory and Alex and we decided to go to the Gallegly home and hang out. We went out for food and never went back. This is because while we were in the drive thru (Cory, Micah and I in one car, Alex, Desiree, Celia, and Blue in the other) Cory got all devious and after we got our food we drove off and hid. Cory called the others and told them they had to come find us and we gave them hints. It was easy as hell but they took a looooong time to find us (we even told when EXACTLY where we were. They didn't find us for another like half hour). It ended up turning into a fun game of car hide and seek. We so won :). The other car of people will say differently.

But not all is fun and games. Lately (especially) I've been struggling more and more with certain things. It's not an easy thing nor has it been. I'm just hoping I will finally break away from all of it. I already thought it was over with but apparently its not. God will get me through it just fine.

0 comments: