THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I have found love

Love is quite an interesting thing. You love many things in life such and friends, God, family ect. But to be in love is the greatest feeling in the entire world (second to God). I questioned whether I would be in love again anytime in the near future. But it appears fate has decreed that I am. You heard that right, I am in love!

You may be asking me, who is it oh great and handsome Andrew? Well to answer your question it is not a who, but a what. I have fallen back in love with Film! The past 2 years my camcorder had been sitting in my room catching dust. Recently I have taken it out to film a studio update (still in the making) for Led To Victory and also some video for my moms glass class. It brings back such great memories of a love that once was.

Corseph, Kev-O, and I have decided to combine forces and bring forth a youtube show so funny it will make one pee themselves. Each episode with be made up of two main segments of randomness with little micro segments sandwiched between. It's a good way to get my face out to the public.

The reason I would want my dashingly good looking face out in the public because I wan't to be a film maker. Lately I kind of settled on the fact that I should go for a more realistic plan which is Archaeology. So my film dreams were kind of left in the shadows. But lately I have come to the realization that even though they are just dreams they are still worth pursuing. Of course I am still going to go to school (not this semester cause I'm poor) and have a fall back plan so I'm trying to find alternative ways to break in the film business that aren't paying big bucks to go to school for it. I may even do work as an extra on movies for I hear that is one of the best ways to break into it.

I wan't to buy a Canon XL-2 because without a prosumer camera I am going to get nowhere. I love my camera to death but more so because it's my only link to the world of film. The video is okay but not great and the audio plain sucks so I wan't something that can bring my dreams to reality. First I need a job to save up for it. But at least it's making me more dedicated to find a job. And if I start driving soon maybe I'll work at a movie studio as a director's assisant (aka coffee getter). Sucky job as it may be it's still a good way to get somewhere if they like me.



One day....

2 comments:

NAY AND CASEY said...

this post was cute...oh great and handsome andrew. =)

Andrew Thor Burnell said...

I do what I can.