THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Conola!

So I have been spending the last couple of days playing The Sims 3 on Cory's Macbook. The past few days Cory, Ricky and I have gathered and played it together. Even though there are Sim haters out there, I think it's an amazing game. I mean there's no way to beat it so I can genuinely want to play it rather than play it just to get it over with.

Even though its a game and all that, it does inspire me to do things. Its kind of sad when your Sim accomplishes more in a few days than I have in my whole life. It really makes me want to go out there and do more with my existence. And not for any materialistic reasons but because I know I'm meant for something greater. Its kind of weird that a video game can give you this kind of realization. I mean I'm aware that doing stuff in the Sims is a lot easier than in real life but really it just shows me how lazy I am. Maybe I should stop playing the Sims haha.

0 comments: