THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Are you there?

So tonight I was feeling a little down. Heck it's been like that a lot lately. It didn't help that I was sort of struggling in my relationship with God. Then tonight a good friend made me promise to do one thing. Pray. So I fulfilled my promise. I prayed in a way I have never prayed before. I felt connected. What seemed like 5 minutes ended up being 20-30. By the time I finished praying I felt more calm and level headed. God has been here looking over my shoulder the entire time and for some reason I failed to take notice. In my dire need of him he came through. And I hope he comes through for everyone else as well. I prayed for aforementioned friend and the struggle in said persons heart. Hopefully God will help them in their need as well. I guess its always in our hour of utmost need that he appears to us and brings balance in our hearts. Thank you Jesus for speaking to me through my friend to bring me ever closer.

1 comments:

Cardboard Box said...

Dude, God's got your back all the time, whether you fail to see it at times or not, that's why He's the best God there is, and the only God there is. Heck, I fail to see the exact same thing all the time. Totally the same level on that with you man.