THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A brand new CAAAR!

Went to Price Is Right yesterday with all my friends for Casey Jones birthday. Twas a lot of fun. A ton of waiting and having to pee but my friends made it a grand ol' time. Being in Hollywood really makes me want to live my dream as a film maker. But alas, I have no idea where to start that will realistically give me a chance. Well I guess if that's what God wants me to do it will happen for me some way or another. Saturday I'm going to Ren Faire with my brother and mother. Funny thing is I'm going to be wearing a pirate outfit (even though I think vikings are way better). The viking costume I have would be embarassing to wear so I'd rather have a real viking outfit. But one thing is for sure, I look damn good in the pirate outfit haha. I lack boots though :(
By the way this is my brothers costume so don't go thinking I'm a weirdo who owns a full on pirate costume haha

2 comments:

NAY AND CASEY said...

Yeach for the price is right! Thanks for coming! You are awesome!

??? said...

Thanks for hinting that I am a weirdo for owning a full on pirate costume, ass. :P

Don't be jealous because my costumes are better than embarrassing Halloween store crapstumes, haha.