THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 29, 2009

Who will be the future Mrs. Burnell?

So we were all talking to Casey Jones tonight and she explained such things as how she came to marry good ol' Nate. So it got me thinking very deeply. Who am I eventually going to tie the knot with? Just like any person interested in doing so, I have wondered this from childhood. And I will admit in my younger days I believed I had encountered said person (or course that was not the case). So who is it going to be? Is it going to be someone I know? Is it going to be someone I will meet in the near future? What about this girl will make me want to get married to her? (hopefully not pity or foolishness). Its quite pointless to ponder such questions since I won't know until I meet said female but I wonder nonetheless. And I can tell ya, I'm really excited to find out. All I know is that I will love this girl with all my heart and soul and have only eyes for her. I just hope my recent curse for dating crazies will end soon. My last ex girlfriend was looking at wedding rings a month after we started dating saying things as "we should get married next month" or "wow you should buy me this engagement ring". Long story short, it wasn't an awesome situation. I just hope I don't get married to a girl like this. Anywho I saw a palm reader at Balboa about a year ago (and I'm not saying that I believe the stuff I'm just stating what happened) and she told me I would meet my future wife (whos first or last name starts with a B) when I'm 23 and marry her when I'm 28. And for a little while after this I started becoming paranoid saying "whos name starts with a B?" of course ruling out everyone who's name started with a B that I knew saying "oh it can't be them...". But I just can't wait to meet this woman. Who this woman will end up being is up to God so I'm putting my faith into him that I will get a good one. I'm going to do my best to be the best damn husband Midgard has ever seen. And seeing as the past few girls I dated have kinda stalked me, I must be doing a pretty damn good job as a boyfriend hahaha. Sorry if this was random or maybe even a bit creepy, but I thought it was worthy of bloggitry. If you don't like it, suckit.

0 comments: