THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Freedom isn't free. It cost a buck o' five

So for quite a while now a certain situation has been weighing heavily on my heart. It has been bringing me down both physically and emotionally. I constantly prayed for God to do what he had planned whether it be good or be my ultimate downfall. Lucky for me its the former. I will compare it to falling in a trap pit. Being stuck in this pit, I have tried everything to get out. I've tried to climb, claw, and work my way to the top but I just kept sliding back down to the bottom. After continuous praying it seems that through my wonderful friends, God has thrown me a rope. What makes it seem different now is that I am incredibly happy and don't want to trade this feeling for ANYTHING in the world. Now that I have this out of the way, I can continue to serve people through Jesus especially with the experience said situation has brought me. God spoke to me through Nate tonight and I thank him so much for saying this and opening my eyes: "When you go skiing or snowboarding, they tell you if you focus on the trees you will hit one. If you focus on whats beyond the trees, you will not hit any of them". As wtf as that statement seems, it really helped me. Thank you Lord and everyone dear to me for all the help and joy you have brought me.

ps I am not posting a picture as to not kill the mood of this post...which this ps probably just did...

0 comments: