THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 17, 2009

SHRRREEEEED!!!

So tomorrow marks 21 years since I spawned into the world. And I must say, these will be the longest years of my life. I bet when I turn 42 I'm going to say "Wow those past 21 years sure flew by". And its so sad that a lot of my early childhood I can barely remember. Almost as if it were only a dream. I kind of wish I could relive those memories. It would be cool to see my perception of things and what events occurred in general. It sucks only remembering bits and pieces

Anyways I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow to take advantage of some birthday thing in which I get a gift card that's worth the price of a ticket (I have a year pass). I'm going to use that ticket to help my friend buy a pass. The way I see it, God is giving me this opportunity to bless someone else's life instead of using said gift card on myself. If I have to for some reason spend that gift card that day or within too short a period of time, I'm using it towards other people for my birthday party. Don't know how but I shall see what happens.

Speaking of said party, it's going to be such a blast. It's a party for both Cory and I so we are inviting mutual friends. I'm super stoked for it. I don't want it to be so much for us, but for the people there who have blessed our lives. That's who I want to celebrate.

And a shout out goes to Alex Soto the boo-kiest mother effer this world has ever seen.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

diarrhea