THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 24, 2009

(spoiler) Our party was beyond amazing

So on the 18th as I previously stated, I went to Disneyland. I went initially with Brittany and Alex. We went on that Toy Story ride and ended up giving me a headache because I got all worked up pulling that stupid string. And for the first time I went on the swinging cars on the Ferris wheel and it wasn't as bad as I would have imagined. After a few rides and drawing BS pictures of Donald Duck, Alex left us and we were later joined by Kevin and then Tim. It was a lot of fun but by the end of the night my skull felt like it was going to cave it. The next day I went out to eat with my parents. Dave and Busters has awesome food.

Yesterday was Cory and I's party. Honestly I was so worried about how it was going to go down because I have never thrown a party before. Lucky for me I have awesome friends that God has blessed me with that helped with the party. Celia Z let us use her house and decorated it, Truman made a cake and also "magic potion" (he added dry ice to make it steam and bubble), and my mother made awesome food. One of the thing I worried about was having games and stuff to do but everyone was content just sitting around and talking. Afterward I felt really good because maybe I'm stupid but sometimes I am blind and don't feel like people appreciate my company. But tons of people showed up yesterday and proved that they indeed appreciate not only my company but my overall existence. I feel so loved.
That one is for Kevin. I call it "Captured...by Goombas!"

0 comments: