THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 7, 2009

In his hands

I know I've said this many times before, but its funny where life will take you. No scratch that. Where God will take you. You always think you have everything planned and its going to be super smooth but oft times it gets crumpled into a ball and thrown out the window and God's plan goes into action. I really like it. It might sound weird for me to say that I'm glad my plans don't go as planned but the reason I like it is because what I want to happen is nothing compared to what God wants to happen. It doesn't matter what I want to unfold. Plus I really like the surprises even if they end up being nasty. They make for life lessons and great stories.

The past few weeks I've been on my toes a lot. I mean its one of the most confusing things ever but I trust God will take care of me. It also reveals to me what I want out of situations. So in a sense God's plan is in full force but at the same time I'm learning. Thus I can choose to work through the situations or just walk away. Then God can chuckle to himself and say "I knew it".

I try not to dwell in the future. At least not in the distant future. I live day by day. In high school I would always dwell in the future and I would always be worrying. But of course at that time I had not accepted Jesus as my savior. But having him in my life makes everything so much easier and takes so much burden off my shoulders. I love it.

0 comments: