THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Change

It's amazing how much can change in the blink of an eye. Sometimes it's almost impossible to wrap my head around it. I've been pretty private about it the past few days but I guess I could supply some insight.

I was "dating" a girl for a few weeks when the other night she decided she wanted to be with someone else more. It's weird for me to come out and say something like this seeing as I don't like to get too private on here but I had to write about it because it's been on my mind. Kind of sucks when someone chooses another over you. Almost as if you aren't good enough. But at the same time I realize we were two totally different people (with similar tastes but clashing personalities) so even as much as we could have wanted it to work, it wouldn't have. But it gives me hope. Hope that I will find someone more compatible and better for me. Someone who I don't have to sit there and question whether they still want to be with me or not. But now I don't think I'm ready to start anything.

My life is so far from being set right. Maybe I'll feel better about it when I start driving that way the world seems more accessible and I don't have to rely on the kindness of others. Once I drive I will be able to get a better job or maybe even attend a few more auditions. But fear holds me back. And laziness. I suppose the best thing I can do right now is pray that I find the courage to grow up. Change is a scary thing.

Well sorry for all that sappy stuff. To answer your question I'm fine and over that girl situation. I found myself flirting the next day haha. Which is weird because I usually only do that to Dalynn to make her uncomfortable. Seems like I'm growing some huevos.

3 comments:

Rachel. said...

you are the funniest burnelly! i love that you added the daylyn part. golden.

Lilium said...

Hi! I like your blog and you have an AWESOME taste in music :) I also just had that happen to me, but the circumstances varied a little bit. Do you play piano also?

Andrew Thor Burnell said...

To be honest I'm not really good at playing music. I do have a keyboard and like to mess around with it but as far as playing anything real, nah lol