THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween on the horizon

Halloween is a mere couple of days away and even though I am 21 years old, it still tends to excite me. I have a costume, but out of the fact I want to surprise people at Vision tomorrow I will not say what it is. I probably still get excited about it because I like dressing up (I also cosplay. I blame it on drama class in high school). I am spending my actual Halloween going to Rocky Horror with Brittany and Kylie. I don't like Rocky Horror, but I love my friends and am perfectly willing to sit through it for them. Plus another excuse to wear my awesome costume. We have a coincidental theme going on with our costumes.

But after Halloween is said and done it's back to the real world. Not only am I probably going to be working to the bone for the next few months, but holiday pressure is going to get to me. Barf.

Lately I've been in a certain situation. One of which isn't by any means a bad situation to be in, just a confusing one. I haven't been in this situation in a few years so I don't really know how to handle it like I used to. Even though the situation I'm in is the same type of situation as in the past, its definitely far different. I want to know what the next step to take is, but I'm going to have to wait. God likes to keep us on our toes. Which I love because it allows one to follow what he want's rather than what one desires in his/her own heart. I would love to see how this situation pans out.
My costume is contained within this picture. And for all you know, it could be one of the princesses.

1 comments:

January Mamma said...

Hey just found your blog! Your costume was amazing, by the way. :) I love that you're waiting on God in your 'situation' and excited to see what He reveals next. It is one of the toughest things to do for most people, but I am stoked and encouraged to hear that you have just the right attitude about it. Keep up the good faith.