THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Update? Indeed.

So it's been a few weeks since my last post. Now you will get an update. Though I doubt you actually care haha. I started work at Target finally and last night was my first shift. I trained with a cash register doing these weird training exercises with it. Kinda tedious and unexciting but whatever. I guess I'm going to be ghosting a cashier tomorrow and working in the electronics area for the rest of the week. Woo!

Anyways I'm really stoked for next month. So much is going down. For one I have two concerts. One of which is Edguy and the other being Sonata Arctica. Then Ensiferum's new cd is coming up. Also at the end of the month I'm going to be taking Danish lessons (though on the website it looks like the calendar was for last year so its pending). If that goes through I'm excited because I've been meaning to somehow get lessons. They have em at a Danish Lutheran Church in Yorba Linda. Next month is going to be bomb!

3 comments:

Justine said...

i'm happy that you're doing well.
and that you are working.
and that you are so excited about your viking music.



take care of yourself, andrew :)

NAY AND CASEY said...

what about vision camp??? chump.

Andrew Thor Burnell said...

Thats this month not next haha. But still stoked for it