THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 31, 2009

Into The Wild

Over the weekend I went camping in San Bernadino with my church family. It was a great experience. Reminds me of camping with my parents when I was younger but with people I actually get along with. Even though much of the forest around us was burnt down, it still showed me how beautiful God's creation is. Not only in the nature surrounding me but also in the people surrounding me. I couldn't ask for better friends.

We went squirrel hunting (don't judge me I didn't attempt any kills) and got to see a lot of nature. Off in the distance there was this rock formation on this mountainside that looked like a temple. We were going to go there but didn't really have the time too. It would have required us to miss a meal and other things. We also saw a rock that looked like Pride Rock (and Matt and Wred sat on it and scared the bejesus outta me seeing as it was propped up against a smaller rock) and a rock that looked very dirty. Living in a cabin in the wilderness would be so awesome but at the same time, probably uncomfortable. Little to no resources except from nature itself. But in that uncomfortableness I know I would be closer to God which would be awesome.

I got back yesterday and went to Disneyland with Brittany and her friend Elizabeth. She told me about Tokyo Disney and how they hire white people to play the characters and pay for their flight, living, and food. Plus a hefty amount per week. I think I want to do it in the near future. I tried looking it up but all I could find was audition dates at certain places. Auditions are scary. Especially Disney auditions. But who knows, we'll see what the future holds.

1 comments:

NAY AND CASEY said...

i'm glad you had fun burn face. it is great having you on thursdays! =)