THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tak til alle så meget

So I have noticed that on my last two posts I was complaining about various things such as lack of job and lack of talent. So this post will be dedicated to not complaining and embracing what I do possess. I love and am thankful for all the people in my life, friends and family (even my brother that I don't get along with). So everyone who has some kind of impact on my life big or small, thank you for being there. I am also thankful not only for my good times and happiness but more so for my failings and sad/depressing times. In the past few years I have learned that much change was needed in my life so in turn I am on a ongoing journey to become a better person. Also in all these harsh times I have learned to open my heart to God and have been building a relationship with him. I do admit I struggle a lot in said relationship but its only making my faith stronger. So as I said before I want this to be a huge thank you post for everyone and everything in my life. You make it worth every minute. Oh and I have decided to post a random picture every post:


0 comments: