THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Return of the Jedi

And by Jedi I mean me, returning to do another post today. You may think I post a lot and you are correct. I'm super excited about this blog and I'm also bored so enjoy my boredom. Today I went down to Medieval Times and the Pirate Dinner Adventure and applied for the shows. My friend works over at Medieval Times as a squire and told me they might be hiring more soon so I took advantage. I also applied for other positions because I need a job period. Britney and I also applied at the Pirate place because it was next door so why not. So if you are curious as to what I would do as a squire I will tell you. Basically I would throw the knights their weapons and carry their flags and possibly do some fighting near the end of the show. Would I want to be knighted in the future? No. I cannot do such intense training because I'm a girly man haha.

0 comments: