THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Diarrhea

After keeping a secret blog for a while I though it's about time I make a more public one for my friends and such. That way you can spy on me and know the latest and greatest (because I am always the latest and greatest).

Anyways lately I have been listening to Pop Punk (which back in the day I didn't appreciate or like even though I should have. I was too metal for everything). Today I acquired some The Starting Line, Rufio, and Yellowcard and I am waiting for Cory to shove some Don't Look Down on his ITunes so I can s-s-swoop it. Makes me want to start a Pop Punk band. Any takers? We can still save this dying genre!

Now that I no longer have a job I have been bored as heck. Always sitting at home playing Playstation because Cory is always working weekdays. At least I get to hang out with my homie Britney some days. But all of that empty schedule and my own empty wallet have been killing me lately. Hey that's what being funemployed is all about. Until next time.

0 comments: