THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 4, 2011

A year of news in a nutshell

It's been nearly a year since I made a post so I think its about time to make an update since so much has happened to me.
As of January I've been a single man and honestly, it's quite fun. I have yet to meet a girl that I actually click with though. But I know what that will come in good time. I trust that God has an amazing girl set aside for me. The only girl I would consider at the moment is moving far away so thats really a bummer for me. Though I will put my friendship with her before anything. But girls are complicated creatures. I seem to come across alot that seem to like me but then I come to find out they only like to talk to me because I give them attention. They won't bother trying to contact me until I cut off communication then they seem to be interested. Oh well I guess that makes me job easier. But again, though I'm typing quite a bit on the subject, I am patiently waiting. I don't care if its another 2 years of singleness for me. If the next girl is great it will all be worth it.
I also obtained a new job a few months ago. It's one that I have posted about before stating how much I wanted said job. I'm now a squire at Medieval Times which honestly is not as glamorous as I would have hoped but that hasn't stopped me from working harder than I have ever done. At this rate I'm hoping knighting will be not too far off. But at the same time I am not holding my breath.
The past two days I spent at Anime Expo (last years I posted about two posts ago...that just goes to show how informative I've been this year). I went with my best friend Cory and even though he is a man who is not into that kinda stuff, he seemed to have a good time. I made so custom Tron Legacy programs so we wore those the first day and the next day I wore my retro Tron costume and he went as Buzz Lightyear. As much as I try, I can't quit that damn costume.
And there you have it my recent days in a nutshell. Hopefully my next post won't be super far off. Typing what I'm feeling out sure does relieve me of a bit of stress :).

0 comments: