THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 11, 2011

Not a good week

So this past week is probably the worst one I can possibly remember. And I hate to sound like I'm complaining but this is the best way I can vent with out stealing a bola from work and crushing someones skull in.

I got in two car accidents in one week. The first one I rear ended someone so that was my fault. Lucky for me both our cars was fine but he still took my information. The second time was not my fault and I was the one that was rear ended. Talk about karma. My car again was fine but the other car....well the front end got a bit messed up.

On top of that one of my best friends moved away on Friday. Thursday we had a bonfire for her in which my foot got cut open (I've been wearing a bandage ever since). But on Friday we took her to the airport and it was....really hard. I went to work afterward having to do two shows that night. And I'm in the midst of working an entire week straight without a day off.

And finally to make things worse...well this didn't occur last week but tonight...I went to my old place of employment and saw some friends there. They were talking about hanging out after work in front of my face and didn't even bother to invite me. I even said "thanks for the invite guys" and they straight up ignored me. Now this makes me wonder if the only reason they ever invited me to hang out was because they knew Ivy would be there. Not to toot my own horn but from what all my friends have told me I am a GREAT friend. I definately do not deserve to be treated like this especially since I bend over backwards for some of these people. One things for sure I'm never asking them to hang out again.

Sorry for all the complaing again its so much frustration I just had to let out in some way. My next post will hopefully be me going back to my positive happy self.

0 comments: