THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 18, 2010

July so far

Its late and here I am up blogging. First off I want to say Anime Expo was a blast. Mara had fun too. So many people wanted our picture I felt like we were Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (without the millions of kids). Schools coming up soon and I locked down some awesome classes (mythology!). But I don't want summer to leave just yet. Have to finish Friends & Wellwishers episode 3 :P. Mara is in Cancun for a week so I'm going to be extra bored. Well I know its a short post but I am weary. Goodnight world.

Mara and I

Chillin with my fairy homie


Mega 64!

1 comments:

Zee said...

Ah, you guys' costumes are genius! :D I wish we had Anime shows here :/ I would totally go as a Death God, mhuahahaha. Anyways. Cool blog. I am a heavy Norse Mythology fan myself. Have like every Poetic Edda Translation I can find :P