THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The month of May in a nutshell

So its been a while since my last update so lets see if we can get up to speed:

My party was a mega success. My costume came out even cooler than I expected even though everyone had no idea who the eff I was haha. They will come Christmas time when everyone's going to act like they've been Tron fans all along. Then next year when Thor comes out its going to be the same way. Oh bandwagoners make me chuckle.

Turning 22 had no effect on me rather than make me feel older. I hate it I wish I was young and sprightly again. I had a beer for the first time and I didn't like it very much haha. Probably won't become a habit of any sort. Mara got me some cool shirts, Britney got me Kingdom Come, and CoryLiz got me Fallout 3. Haven't gotten anything from my parents but I'm at that age and point in my relationship with God to where I'd almost rather not get anything for my birthday but joy and seeing others be joyful (which is why I like to have parties).

I'm finally done with school so now its free time to work and hopefully get some film stuff done. Work on some screenplays too.

P.S. saw Prince of Persia and loved it. Awesome movie

0 comments: