THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 4, 2010

It keeps getting better

So I was right about one thing: God does have better plans for me. When one door closes another opens some say. As of the 30th of March I started dating a beautiful girl named Mara. So far she isn't crazy haha (trust me if you even knew about my last few...). It's only been a few days but it feels like months (weird I know). She makes me really happy I just hope she continues to do so and vice versa.

Just got the Avantasia CDs like two days ago. Soooo good. I have listened to nothing else since getting them. I also saw Clash Of The Titans a few nights ago. I enjoyed it but it doesn't even hold a candle to the original.

Lastly and most importantly today is the day of Jesus' ressurection. Pretty stoked about it. Without his sacrifice I (and everyone else) would be doomed for Hell. It almost sucks that I can't do anything to repay the favor to Him because there is no topping dying so humanity can be free of their sin. I need to stop taking this gift for granted. Thank you Jesus for being the man.

0 comments: